一、Corporate Innovation Award
Recognize international corporations with advanced technological innovation, outstanding innovative achievements and significant social benefits in the field of built environment.
2、Scope of selection
(1) The built environment-related corporations with formal registration.
(2) The corporation has been developing and operating for more than 2 years, has achieved good economic benefits and social integrity in its business activities, can take the initiative to assume social responsibility, and has not violated any laws and regulations in the past 2 years.
(3) Be an ISBE enterprise member or at least 10% of the employees are members of ISBE.
Each declared corporation should has outstanding innovation ability, achieve the innovation results that are generally recognized by the industry, can reflect the industrial characteristics and advanced level of the built environment, with strong development potential and industry demonstration role. The selection criteria are as follows.
(1) Degree of innovation. The corporation's achievements in product development, technological innovation, application innovation, service innovation, management innovation, business model innovation, etc. The corporation has distinctive innovative connotations, innovative ideas and innovative initiatives.
(2) Leading level. The corporation's innovation achievements are at an advanced level in the industry, with outstanding innovation capability and key indicators ranking among the top in the area (including national/international patents, software registration, famous trademarks, well-known brands and awards for scientific and technological achievements).
(3) Degree of benefit. The corporation's innovative technology achievements have been transformed and produced obvious social benefits, and have been fully proven by facts or widely recognized by beneficiaries.
(4) Degree of influence. The corporation's innovation ability or achievements have high visibility and influence in the industry, with certain demonstration and promotion significance. The corporation grasps the opportunity in economic transformation and development, and achieves new results in business model innovation, with significant reference effects to industry.
二、Outstanding Entrepreneur Award
Encourage and recognize international entrepreneurs who have vision, drove industrial development and made creative contributions to the built environment industry.
2、Scope of selection
(1) Own or operate at least 1 built environment-related company.
(2) Have held an important position in the company for at least 1 year.
(3) Be a member of ISBE.
(1) Innovativeness, commercial viability and social impact of the business, with consideration given to the potential of expanding the business and changes brought to the global economy and society.
(2) Business performance includes the nominee’s competitive advantages, management team, strategic vision, communication capabilities, presentation skills, etc.
三、Award of Corporate Innovation
Recognition of completed built environment-related engineering projects with significant innovation, advancement and demonstration in planning, design, construction, O&M, etc. The engineering project should be completed and operated for at least 1 year.
Building types and categories include corporate headquarters, office facilities, retail, hospitality, institutional buildings, healthcare facilities, government, transportation, education, and all types of residential buildings (including renovation and rehabilitation). Landscape and urban planning projects are also considered. Previously awarded projects are not eligible for awarding.
2、Scope of selection
(1) Completed global engineering projects.
(2) The project has been completed and operated for at least 1 year.
(3) The designer, construction or management personnel is ISBE member.
The declared project should have important scientific and technological innovations, achieved significant social and economic benefits, and have a strong promotion potential and application value. The selection criteria are as follows.
(1) The project has important innovations in technology (or methodology), solved the hot spots, difficulties and key problems in the industry development. The overall technical level reaches the global leading level.
(2) The project has significant economic, social or environmental benefits, which has gone through a large scale of applications.
(3) The project has high degree of transformation of scientific and technological achievements, strong demonstration role, promotion potential and application value, which has significant improvement to the technical advancement and industry development.