· Promote the sustainability issues related to indoor and built environment.
· Provides a forum for information transfer and education of architects, building technologists, environmental engineers, environmental health practitioners, indoor air quality scientists.
· Foster international collaboration in research and development, building and environmental designs, government policies, regulations and guidelines.
· Promote “Health and Wellbeing” for development of built environments for all cultures and nationalities.
· Advance the science and technology of environmental control and encourage their adoption into practice.